Sunday, December 30, 2012

P's first day of kindergarten!

P could not wait to go to school the first day of kindergarten!  I was thrilled to see his enthusiasm, because I know school will be more fun for him if it's something he wants to do.  I always loved school, and it makes me happy that P does, too.


P's school has a "uniform" {it's pretty lenient for a uniform, so I think of it as a dress code} that involves a solid colored shirt with a collar, so he dressed up his outfit with his "pirate tie".


Before we left for school, P's buddy Noah {who goes to our church and is also in P's class} got in on our photo shoot.


P headed into school with the cards he made for his teachers.  They were so sweet!  He came up with the idea to give his teachers cards on the first day of school all on his own.  In each one, he wrote, "Thank you for teaching me.  Love, P".  His thoughtful nature is one of the things I love about P.


P and Noah posed for one more photo inside the classroom.


Yup, I was one of those moms.  I just had to snap a picture of P with his teachers.  They are both so sweet and so adorable.  Look how cute they are!


We are so blessed with P's school situation this year!  I felt so good about the classroom and the school that it made leaving him there much easier.  He has wonderful teachers and is having a fabulous year!

No comments:

Post a Comment