Tuesday, August 5, 2014

more Magic Kingdom

Unfortunately, I don't have lots of commentary on our final day at Disney World because I was at our condo with a stomach virus.  I sent everyone else on to the park and I think they all had a great time.  I was starting to feel better that evening, so I got to hear all about the day from P and C.

This is the only castle picture I received.  I guess it'll do, because, as I said, it's all I've got.


The group arrived at Big Thunder Mountain Railroad bright and early



so that this


could happen four times in a row!


While they were in the area, they gave Splash Mountain a whirl.


The boys saw a few character and rode some more rides.




After lunch, it was time for The Pirates' League.  P chose to be multi-eyed Jack Sparrow, and C chose to be a mermaid.




This time around, the weather cooperated and everyone was able to see the parade.  C had a great view of Anna and Elsa, and he told me all about how they waved "right at me".


By dinnertime, it looked like a thunderstorm was going to hit and everyone was tired, so they bid Disney adieu and headed back to the condo for dinner and a quick last minute packing session. Our vacation was wonderful, but we were ready to head home for some lazy days of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment