Friday, October 15, 2010

Snead's farm

While we were in Fredericksburg, P and C both got strep throat! Well, to be fair, I should say we brought strep throat, because P started running a fever when we only a couple of hours away from my parents' house. We were able to take him to an urgent care center and get him some antibiotics, but he wasn't able to go to Snead's farm and feed the chickens this year. It did work out that each boy got a turn to do something special with his grandparents, but P's turn came Monday. On Saturday, C got his turn. Aunt Tiffany and John, Grandma Paige, and Poppa Fred took him to Snead's farm.

Tiffany and John posed for a pic with my new nephew, Tucker. Isn't he cute?


Then, Tucker just climbed up onto these pumpkins all by himself, and it made an adorable photo! Or, well, maybe someone put him up there. I'm not sure, because I wasn't there... but either way it makes an adorable photo!


C was in awe of the pumpkins surrounding him.


I don't think he quite knew what to do.


The tractors are always a hit with P, and this year C was big enough to follow in his brother's footsteps. It looks like he really enjoys the pedal tractors, too!


I'm not surprised that C enjoyed feeding the chickens - he's quite the animal lover.




I think C had a blast - here's hoping next year everyone is well enough to go to Snead's farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment