Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

It's a bird...

It's a plane...

No! It's C!


It's P!

The boys had tons of fun preparing for today's festivities. P made valentines for his class at school and the members of his dance class, and both boys made valentines for their friends at church. I helped with P's Valentine's Day party at school. In addition to valentines for their peers, Daddy A surprised me by helping them make a valentine for me, and I helped them make valentines for their teachers and nursery workers, extended family members, and Daddy A.
They also enjoyed coloring these Valentine's Day masks and "surprising" me with them. Each time I recovered from my "surprise" we all laughed together.
Daddy A and I exchanged gifts and went out to dinner Saturday night, so today was a family affair... and it was wonderful. I truly love ALL of my valentines, and I feel incredibly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment