Tuesday, February 15, 2011

More fun in Fredericksburg

When I was growing up, one of the highlights of visiting my grandparents was hanging around their houses and spending time with them. I think the same is true for my boys.

Some of their biggest smiles and most enjoyable moments during our stay in Fredericksburg were during the time spent at Grandma Paige and Poppa Fred's house.


My mom was able to get a picture of the boys together. They aren't both looking at the camera, but they are both smiling at the same time in front of a camera. These days, that's quite an accomplishment!

Of course P took the car for a spin, too. In the few months since he last rode in the passenger seat, C has learned to take control of the radio. Both boys were happy with this new arrangement, because everyone is now occupied with a special job to do. (I try not to fast forward in my mind about 13 years, to a time when the boys will want to cruise down the street together in a "real" car!) After several "adventures" up and down the street, the boys were happy to settle down for the night in "their" room at Grandma and Poppa Fred's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment