Saturday, April 28, 2012

bouncing at the mall

You know those big contraptions they set up at the mall with about six trampoline-type things and bungee cords?  They charge you for the privilege of jumping around, and P decided about a year ago that it looked like "too much fun".  Almost every time we pass one he asks if today is the day we will try it out.

The day before Easter was, in fact, the day to try it out.  We went to the mall and I spent what felt like forever shopping for an Easter dress and swimsuit.  By the time we went to the food court for lunch, I knew the boys were ready for some fun.  P told me that if he got a chance to jump, he would jump all the way to the ceiling...


...which he did.  Well, he got as close to the ceiling as you could safely get.



And C?  Well, monkey see, monkey do.  I found out he was over the mnimum weight (the only requirement), and they weighed him to double check.  Since he was chomping at the bit, I turned him loose.



He eventually got higher than this (Sorry, Mom!) with the help of one of the staff, who would grab his harness and pull him down to help him get extra bounce, but I don't think he got quite as high as P did.

Both of the boys had a great time bouncing, so I'm glad they got the chance... but I may change my tune the next time we visit the mall when they want to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment