Saturday, April 28, 2012

Easter morning

When the boys woke up on Easter morning, Daddy A was already at church preparing for the pancake breakfast.  Once we were dressed and ready, the boys and I headed that way as well.

P picked both of the boys' Easter outfits.  I was really pleased with his choices!  (I wonder if I have any Easters with outfits like these left?)  He chose a Peter Rabbit smocked jon jon for C and a two piece set with blue shorts and a blue shirt with a Peter Pan collar for himself.  He explained, "I will wear Peter Rabbit clothes, too, if you want me to, Mom," which I thought was incredibly sweet, but I told him to choose something he liked and would be comfortable wearing.  P makes lots of comments like these - he goes out of his way to please others.




After a delicious breakfast of pancakes, the boys spent some time helping to flower the cross before we headed to worship.  I didn't take any posed "Easter pictures," so hopefully these provide proper documentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment