Sunday, March 17, 2013

Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving.  I just love the idea of people taking the time to appreciate their blessings... of course, that shouldn't be limited to one day or one time of year, but it is a nice reminder of how important it is to be thankful for all that we have.

We started off Thanksgiving day with turkey pancakes.  The boys helped me make our festive breakfast.  P wouldn't eat the banana feathers on his plate, but at least I offered fruit... right?



Grandma Hen and Granddaddy Rooster arrived on Thanksgiving afternoon.  The boys couldn't wait to curl up on the couch with a good book and a willing narrator.  :)


We had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner together and enjoyed time with our family.  I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving day as well (and yes, I realize that my wishes are several months late!).

No comments:

Post a Comment