Monday, May 27, 2013

catchin' up: the Memorial Day edition

Y'all.  I am SO far behind on the blog right now.  I hope this post title wasn't misleading, insofar as I will be returning to blogging on a {hopefully} more regular basis, but I will not actually get all the way caught up today.  :)  For the moment, all of the males in our house are enjoying a feature from redbox, so I decided to use some of my "free day" {P's term for a day off from school} to write about some of our happenings.

Back in, ahem, December, P's class took a field trip to a nearby children's museum.  P is our scientist and budding engineer, so he love love loved the demonstrations and exhibits.  He is still talking about the liquid nitrogen used in the science show.


He enjoyed the clear tubing at this exhibit that allowed him to really see how different objects travel.


And who wouldn't love to surround themselves with a giant bubble {for a minute or two}?


Happy Memorial Day!  I hope you are able to enjoy your day, especially if it's a "free day", and please join me in remembering the brave men and women who have given their lives provide us with our freedom every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment