Friday, November 13, 2015

first day of school

I'm behind, as usual - since we have completed the first quarter of the school year, it's about time for the first day of school pictures, right?

Both boys donned their new tennis shoes, smiles, and silly faces for our early morning photo session.






We stopped in C's classroom for pictures with each of his teachers.  I worked with Mrs. Norman in her classroom last year, so I know a lot about what his year will look like.


Mrs. Mooney worked in second and third grade last year, and P was disappointed she was moving down to first grade.  He told C that first grade was very lucky to get Mrs. Mooney.


C took a photo with one of his good friends {who is also his teacher's daughter} before school.  That tells you something about my younger son's personality.  :)


We headed down the hall to P's classroom and I convinced him to take a picture with his teacher, Mr. Aaron.  They are having a lot of fun learning in third grade this year!


It was still dark when we left for school {I told you it was an early morning photo shoot!}, so I had to snap my front porch photo after school.  I didn't even let the boys go in the house first, because I was afraid I wouldn't get them to pose for a picture for the rest of the day.


Apparently those fears were founded, because C entered the house, climbed the steps, and announced that first grade had WORN HIM OUT.


We were all looking forward to the school year, and I will say two and a half months in that it is going beautifully!

No comments:

Post a Comment