Friday, January 1, 2016

P takes the stage

Remember yesterday, when I wrote that P had caught the acting bug?  After we saw Pirates, P noticed auditions for The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, and asked if I would take him.  Somehow, the two of us convinced Daddy A that we could fit it into our busy schedule, and we were off.  C, in typical younger brother fashion, wanted to come along as well, so we turned it into a family affair.

I didn't initially plan to audition, but eventually we all ended up on stage.


C's interest eventually began to wane, and I discovered pictures like this one on my phone.


I joined the photo shoot when P was called to return to the stage.


C ended up having a cheer competition that conflicted with the show, so he and Daddy A didn't take acting roles, but by the end of the week P was cast as Leroy Herdman!  I also received a role (with P's blessing).  I have enjoyed being in community theater shows since I was a child, and it was so much fun to share that experience with P.  We had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment