Wednesday, March 9, 2011

my broomstick buckaroo

If you've been reading, you're probably aware that P takes dance class once a week. His recital will be near the end of May, but in the meantime the class took pictures in their costumes on the day of their last class in February. I am really pleased with how the pictures turned out, but since I don't order them until next week, I can't show them to you yet! (Actually, I'm not planning to pay for any digital images, so you'll have to come by and see them in person if you want to see them at all - sorry!) I do have a preview for you, though. On our way out of the studio, P asked me to snap a photo of him in his "cowboy costume," so here it is!


I can't begin to explain how much better the photos taken inside the studio by the pros are, and P also smiled and laughed and, you know, looked like he was enjoying himself in those photos, but you take what you can get, right?

I love my hobby horse riding broomstick buckaroo and his younger brother!

1 comment: