Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Fish in the Water

School is out, and swim lessons have started. P is loving his swim lessons this summer. He's having so much fun and is so eager to learn more that we've decided to sign him up for the rest of the sessions this summer. (C isn't loving his lessons so much. He says he's cold and begs to get out of the pool the entire time... and I'm in the pool with him!) I've even considered looking into an annual membership at the indoor and outdoor pools so that we can keep P in lessons year round at a discount.

P loves his teachers. He says his favorite part of swim lessons is "jumpin' in the water" and his only complaint is that "they haven't taught me to swim yet so I can be a Turtle". (Right now he's in the Guppy group, but when he's ready he'll move up to the Turtles.)

I couldn't get wonderful pictures because I was trying to stay away from the pool deck and the swim classes, but here are a few shots to give you an idea of how much fun P is having (and how much fun I have watching him swim)!









No comments:

Post a Comment