Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tiffany's Fredericksburg bridal shower

Yesterday we had a bridal shower for my sister at a restaurant in Fredericksburg. It was lots of fun - there were some traditional games and prizes, as well as great company and a delicious lunch.

I wanted to share a few of the pictures.

Tiffany opening gifts...


...and posing with her ribbon bouquet.




I took a picture of my mom and Tiffany.




I also got a picture of Tiffany with some of her future in-laws. John's aunt, mom, and grandmother posed with the bride-to-be.




I posed with Tiffany and her friend (and one of her bridesmaids) Ali, who coordinated and helped give the shower. Tiffany and Ali have been friends since middle school.




Before we know it, Tiff and John's big day will be here. We're very excited for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment