Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fredericksburg

In my last post, you saw that I went to Fredericksburg for my sister's bridal shower. I took Daddy A and the boys along to see Grandma Paige, Poppa Fred, Tiffany, and John.

We all enjoyed ourselves. The boys had fun roughhousing with Poppa Fred and reading with Grandma Paige.



They enjoyed a trip to Chuck E. Cheese.



C was so worn out after climbing around the playplace at Chuck E. Cheese that he fell asleep in the stroller. (Apparently he didn't inherit my love of Target. I would be way too excited to sleep in that store!) We ran into my first grade teacher while we were shopping, which was a pleasant surprise.



It was a real blessing for me to spend Father's Day with my dad, one of the two best fathers I know. Of course, Daddy A is the other one. =) We went to Joe's Crab Shack so P could eat his new favorite food. (Leave it to my picky eater to decide that snow crab legs is one of the few foods he likes!)


Our last night, we made it out to Carl's - a Fredericksburg icon - for some DELICIOUS ice cream.




As usual, our visit to Fredericksburg didn't disappoint! Thanks Mom and Dad, for having us!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA! I love the comment about the snow crabs. Looks like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete