Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Prince(ss) dance camp

June 30th was P's last day of dance camp. Each dancer dressed as his or her favorite prince or princess. P chose Flynn Rider, since Tangled is his favorite movie.

I was still working on his costume (the vest part) the night before the tea party, but with help from a friend (and her serger) I managed to pull it off.

When the dancers entered the studio, they had a chance to pose with some princesses.


I tried to get a picture of Flynn and Rapunzel. There were three Rapunzels at the party, so it seems like that wouldn't be too hard, but it was actually a pretty daunting task.



I did manage to get a good group shot, though.



I spent most of the time enjoying watching P and his friends dance, but I did snag a few photos.


Here is P during the "shape dance":




This is the "open, shut song":



We rounded out the entertainment by watching the girls do "princess walks" with a wand and the boys "slay dragons" with foam swords. Then there were refreshments and it was back to life as P, rather than Flynn!

1 comment:

  1. awww! We missed you guys this summer. Looks like Prince(ss) camp was a hit yet again.

    ReplyDelete