Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Camp Hanover, part 5 {the lake}

We couldn't visit camp without stopping at the lake, especially since P has shared - multiple times - that he "loves loves loves lakes". We headed to the lake for some fun tubing one afternoon.

P had a blast! He tubed with Daddy A, and then he "swam" in the lake (while following the rules and keeping at least one hand on his tube at all times). Then he switched places with C and "swam" with me and took a ride on my tube.


It doesn't show in this picture, but C had a good time tubing, too. He stayed on a tube in either my lap or Daddy A's lap the whole time he was in the lake.



I love times like these! I am so blessed that we can spend time together as a family, and I will have fond memories when P and C are teenagers and I'm not cool enough to hang out with them. :) Maybe that won't happen to us... here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment