Monday, August 8, 2011

Boys' Weekend

Late last night I got home from a Girls' Weekend at the beach with my sister and some of her other bridesmaids and friends. For the first time, P and C were with Daddy A all weekend without me. I was nervous, but I shouldn't have been. All three of my boys had a great time, and the house was clean when I got home! (Have I mentioned lately that I have an amazing husband?)

While my sister, friends, and I were relaxing on the beach, Daddy A and the boys were home playing in the backyard, weeding, chilling out together, and...

...taking a Saturday trip to Tweetsie for some summer fun and a Riders in the Sky concert!

Right away, they jumped on the train and headed into the wilderness.


They headed up to Miner's Mountain and panned for gold.



P got on stage with the Riders in the Sky.



Daddy A took the boys for a trip on the Ferris Wheel.




I was so excited to see P and C when they woke up this morning, and I will never forget how excited they were to see me, too! My weekend away was a blast, but I am glad to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment