Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Since Daddy A was out of town, we spent Father's Day with my dad.  The boys and I went to church with my parents, and I always enjoy worshiping at the church where I grew up.  I am incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful church family - until I went to college Trinity was the only church I had ever regularly attended.

The boys did a little tree climbing in the church yard after the service, and although not these exact trees, that was something my friends and I used to do as well.



My sister and brother in law came over and we all went to lunch to celebrate Father's Day.  Don't they look cute in these pictures?  My sister takes the best pictures - seriously, I never look at a picture of her where she looks like she just rolled out of bed or is having a bad hair day... and if you've hung out in our corner of cyberspace for long, you know that pictures of me are much more, ahem, realistic looking.


It was Tiffany's idea to take some shots of Dad with his daughters and grandsons.  Considering the number of subjects and their ages, I thought these came out really well.



P tired of posing first, but luckily C had Ariel nearby and she was willing to stand in.


I am so fortunate to have a wonderful dad, and to be married to a man who is a wonderful dad to our sons!

No comments:

Post a Comment