Wednesday, January 2, 2013

C's first day of preschool

This year, C stayed at First Baptist for another year of preschool.  You may remember that last year he was in my class.  This year, even though he was only three and a half, they put him in the young fours class so that he could attend half days five days a week.  He has fabulous teachers, but let me tell you, when summer was coming to a close he was NOT FEELING IT.

Every time someone asked him if he was excited to be going to Mrs. Erica's class, he would reply, "No, thank you.  I'm going to be in Mrs. Erin's class again".  I'm happy to report that he has settled in and loves school.  However, on the first day of school, he was distraught and I could not get a single picture.  Instead, I, ahem, took these pictures after he had been in school for about a week.  As you can see, he was much happier by then!



No comments:

Post a Comment