Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wilson Farm {P's class trip}

A few weeks after C's trip, P got his turn at Wilson Farm.  P's trip happened to coincide with Grandma Paige and Poppa Fred's visit, so he brought them along.  He was extremely excited when that worked out!


I was at work during the field trip, but my photographers captured some great shots.  Here's a class photo with P's cute teacher.


P attempted to milk this cow.  I suppose he wasn't really "milking" it... I guess he was giving watering the cow a try.  :)


P and two of his best friends posed as scarecrows.


I'm not exactly sure what the boys are doing here, but they look like they're having fun!



Both of the boys enjoyed their class trips to Wilson Farm.  I consider this field trip destination a winner!  Next fall we may have to visit the farm as a family.

1 comment: