Monday, January 7, 2013

Wilson farm {C's class trip}

I took a day off of work in late September to go on a field trip with C's class.  {He asked me to go;  how could I resist?}  I'm so glad I was able to go - we had so much fun!

C had asked me to drive him {parents can't ride the preschool bus}, but at the last minute he decided to ride with his friends, so I hopped on the bus and took a photo of my big boy before jumping in my car to follow the bus to the farm.


When they arrived at Wilson Farm, everyone climbed off the bus and lined up.  It was the perfect opportunity for a class photo!


This is C with one of his best friends, who was also in his class {and my class!} last year.


The farm had lots of fun activities to get the kids moving.  There was the traditional corn maze, a corral maze {C was the first one in his class to find his way through the corral maze, despite being the youngest}, and a bounce house.


There was an area for petting a variety of farm animals.  C and this calf became fast friends.


We took a tractor ride out to the fields and around the farm.  Everyone got to choose an apple to eat on the ride back to the main buildings.


Before my camera battery died, I was able to snap one more class photo.  I was able to get the teachers in this one.  :)


After a tasty picnic lunch, C and I headed home from our fun filled morning.  C couldn't wait to tell P all about his fun trip when we picked him up from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment