Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Christmas Eve

We started opening presents while we were still in our pajamas!


The three kids went first, although Tuck needed a little help.  :)


We dressed up and went out to a special Christmas lunch at one of our favorite "date night" restaurants.  The boys were won over with the prospect of mac and cheese and root beer.




We took a complete family photo at church before the service.


After the boys were back in pjs, we got a family photo of the three grandchildren.  :)  I love the way this one turned out!  It almost makes me want to get a dog.  Almost.  Then I remember that Tuck and Tat don't really get along.  And that dogs are a lot of work.  And I realize that having Tuck visit is a great arrangement for our family and my sanity.


The boys prepared cookies and milk for Santa, spread reindeer food on the front lawn, and settled into bed to dream of sugarplums.

No comments:

Post a Comment