Monday, April 26, 2010

C update

I've noticed that P has gotten a lot of web time on the blog lately, so I thought it was time to give C the limelight for a post. Here are some of his newest abilities:

Nowadays, C...
...will give you a kiss if you ask for one. He won't take his "pap pap" out to do it, though, so he turns his mouth to your lips or cheek and presses his pacifier on your face while making a kissing sound.
...has an expanding vocabulary. My new favorite is the phrase, "I love you" ("I la la").
...loves to talk on the phone! He walks all over the house with the toy phone from P's play kitchen saying, "Hi!" and babbling.
...has added to his party trick by grabbing available dinosaurs and using them to "attack" others in his vicinity as he roars.
...is sporting short hair after a second haircut.
...chews on anything hard and is loving popsicles.
...is probably cutting his one year molars (see above).

Watching my boys grow and change is one of the greatest joys and blessings of being their mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment