Thursday, April 8, 2010

fun with Elmo and friends

Tuesday we headed to Busch Gardens, Williamsburg for some fun with Elmo and his friends. We went twice last summer, and this year it was lots of fun for Daddy A and I to see C have fun alongside P. (I'm sure he had a great time last year, too, but reallistically, he could have napped in his stroller somewhere closer to home.) We ate lunch with Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Bert, Ernie, and the Grouch.

We saw lots of characters,

rode some rides, but not as many as last year, (I'm pretty sure this was not because P was tall enough for the Grover roller coaster this year and someone I scared the pants off of him with the first ride of the day.) and...

...played in the water. P (literally) jumped right in, and C warmed up (or should I say cooled down) to the idea pretty quickly as well. I suspect it was P's favorite part of the day.After a delicious lunch and lots of splashing around, P was more comfortable with the rides. Bebe even rode his first ride, with his big brother by his side!

No comments:

Post a Comment