Tuesday, March 30, 2010

P's school Easter party

Much to my chagrin, a stomach bug went through our house. Not only did I catch said stomach bug, I caught it on Monday night/Tuesday morning and was too sick to go to P's school Easter party! (Of course, I'm very aware that Easter is actually about Jesus' resurrection, and not oversized woodland creatures and eggs filled with candy. Since I am so aware of the true reason for the holiday, I was not irrationally disappointed to miss out on the fun of cake, egg hunts, and the like.)
Thankfully, my babysitter took our digital camera and I was able to watch the party in pictures. P (and C) had a great time "lookin' for eggs",


examining their finds,
and indulging in a few lots of Easter treats.
Of the class photos, this is the best one I've got. Actually, I guess that's not too bad for a group of 2 1/2 and three year olds...
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment