Friday, November 25, 2011

C's first school party

Halloween was the first event that C celebrated with a school party. I was fortunate to have Grandma Hen visiting - she came to school with C and I on Monday and then she and Daddy A helped prepare for and host P's class party at our house on Tuesday. I loved having an extra set of hands to help me out!

We did pumpkin printing in the art center during our regularly scheduled center time.


We headed out for recess about half an hour early and some of the students' parents came in and decorated the room and set up for our party. They brought baked goods and treat bags. One family brought pumpkin masks, markers, and glitter glue. The project was a big hit with everyone in the class!




C would "hide" behind his mask, say, "Where's C?" and then pop out and shout, "Boo!" He was thrilled to "scare" me over and over. I loved seeing everyone have fun at our first classroom holiday event!

No comments:

Post a Comment