Tuesday, January 24, 2012

P's "Important Things and Places"

P not only took pictures of his family and friends, he also took lots of photos around our house.  These are just a few of his "important things".

This is the Christmas pillowcase I made for P this past Christmas.  He chose the fabric because it had a train.


This photo captures the boys' upstairs toy shelf and P's new Lego sorter.


My parents bought P a toy kitchen right before he turned two (when C was born).  I'm not surprised it made it into P's photo gallery, because the boys both cook up all kinds of food in the kitchen!  Cupcakes are the current specialty, but soup is usually a popular item too.


P made sure to capture his room in a photo as well.  The "important" part, anyway - you can't see his bed, but you can see his "other stuff" and the "place on the floor where the tiny legos get spreaded out" when he's building.


P took this photo for C.  It's his favorite blanket.  Aunt Chris made it for him when he was born, and he loves it!  P explained that he thought C would want a photo of his important things, too.  I love how considerate my boys are of one another... well, when they aren't wrestling each other to the ground.  They really do love each other, and I love watching their relationship grow and develop!


I'm enjoying P's LeapPad camera as much as he is!  It gives me an opportunity to look at things through his eyes camera lens and "see what he sees".

No comments:

Post a Comment