Sunday, January 1, 2012

P's school nativity

The four year old classes at our preschool put on a nativity play for their parents and the three year old classes in mid-December.  They also took the show on the road to a local nursing home.  I was able to see the production when I took my class to see it (minus C, who was home sick... poor thing!).

P was a sheep, and he had no problem telling me during the play that he didn't like sheep, and he was hopeful that he would snag the cow mask for the nursing home production later in the week!


He also didn't open his mouth much during the carol portion of the production... he told me later that it was because he "didn't like singin'".  (Now, he sings all the time around the house, but I guess that's different!)

It was a joy to watch the presentation, and you could see all of the hard work that went into the play!

1 comment:

  1. Silly mama...singing around the house isn't singin'!! :) Too cute!

    ReplyDelete