Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"Some of my Friends" {a guest post by P}

"This year I got a LeapPad for Christmas.  I like it so much!  An' one thing 'bout it is that it has a camera.  So I was practicin' pictures an' I took some of my friends.  Here they are, an' I'll tell you 'bout them!

These are me.  I pushed the button, and that's how you get a picture of yourself.  I took four.


This is Tiffany.  I said, 'Say Cheese!  I'm takin' your picture please!'


This is Mommy.  I took it so we'd have a picture of her at our house.

I took Poppa Fred when we were at the house.  My house, not his house.  He lives not with me, so I needed a picture.

In this one I got Tiffany and John and Tucker.  It's a picture of their whole fam'ly together.  An' maybe if they want they can copy it and put it up on the wall at their house.

An' I took Grandma and C's picture so I would have their pictures, too.  I wanted C's picture even though he lives with me 'cause if we are on a trip I still could see what he looks like.


This is Chelsea.  She was babysittin' an' I said, 'I have a camera.  I can take your picture,'  She said I could and she smiled.


An' that's some of my pictures I took.  Have a good day!"

1 comment: