Monday, February 13, 2012

Art Show!

One of the really cool features of P's LeapPad is the ability to upload the pictures he takes and the art he creates with the LeapPad to our computer.  It's a paper-free way to document his artistic style over time!  P helped me choose some of his artwork from December and early January, and we've decided to host a virtual art show on the blog.  P provides some insight into each picture.


"This is just where I wrote my name.  I needed to write it so I could put it into my LeapPad book I was writin' about me.  I used red a'cause red's my favorite color."

"I call this 'Train'.  A'cause I drawed a train here.  Trains are somethin' I really like.  When I grow up I will marry Morgan and be a train driver AND a Daddy.  Those will be my two jobs."


"This is a boat train.  It's red 'cause red is still my favorite color."


"This is a worm that got burned by a volcano.  He's black 'cause the hot lava burned him.  He used to be red.  Now he is black but don't worry.  When he goes to the hospital they will fix him an' he will heal and be red again.  He's gonna be okay."

"This is Mommy.  Well, it's Mommy's face.  That's all though.  I didn't draw her body."


"This is the worm.  See?  He's all better so he's red again."

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed P's virtual art show!

No comments:

Post a Comment