Sunday, February 26, 2012

Happy (Belated) Birthday, C!

I realize that I am about six weeks late in posting happy birthday wishes to my youngest son on the blog (poor second child!), but better late than never.  (You can rest assured that I verbally celebrated with C on his birthday - and try to celebrate daily - the blessing that he is in our lives.)

I have known for as long as I can remember that I wanted more than one child... Daddy A and I both wanted our kids to grow up with a sibling, and we were thrilled to welcome C into the world three years ago!


P was 22 months old when his younger brother was born, and he jumped right into the role of big brother.  While he has eagerly taught C how to roughhouse and wrestle with the best of them, he is also very considerate of his brother and does his best to look out for him and include him in whatever fun activities he can.

From the time he was born, C has been a voracious eater, and he has a far more adventurous palate than his older brother.  He approaches all of life with great enthusiasm and energy.


In the last few months, C's flair for the dramatic has become more obvious.  We love to see what expression he'll come up with next, and he is so bold in almost every proclamation that he makes!  He has a penchant for dressing up in costume, too.

C, you have made our lives richer than we could have ever imagined.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment