Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Martha's Park

Summer is here!  Daddy A and I took the boys to Martha's Park Memorial Day weekend when the water was turned on in the splashpad.


The boys had tons of fun running and splashing around in the fountains, and C spent some time on the swings, too.

 When we got home, we grilled out and ate dinner on our back deck.  We do that so often in the spring and summer.  And the fall, too, come to think about it.  It's so nice to eat outside.  Less mess to clean up after dinner, fresh air and vitamin D, and P and C can play in the backyard after they're excused from the table while Daddy A and I sit and talk for a bit.

The boys picked me some flowers and those were our centerpiece at the dinner table.  I am one lucky mama.  I get a jar vase of these just about every day!  I love watching the boys grow in their understanding that they can do nice things for others.  They are so excited every time they bring me a "flower"!

I hope you're enjoying your summer, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment