Friday, November 15, 2013

Busch Gardens

Once again, I'm, ahem, a little behind in my blogging.  Let's all pretend that's because the weather has gotten cold, and I thought it would be a nice treat for all of you to look at pictures from early July and reminisce about the months of shorts and sunny days.  Now that I've put that out there, let the documentation of our summer activities commence!

While we were in Virginia Beach in early July, we took a day trip to Busch Gardens.  P and C {grudgingly} posed for the obligatory photo by the fountain at the entrance to the park.


We headed straight for the Forest of Fun and rode Grover's Alpine Express at least half a dozen times without waiting in line.  Then the boys headed for some rides that were tame by comparison.


P suggested that we dine with Elmo and friends "for C one more time before he outgrows it".  I was secretly so glad that both boys weren't convinced they were already too old for the experience.  They are growing so fast!




After lunch, the boys set off to find some more rides.


We closed out the day by returning to the Forest of Fun for some splashing in the water area.  Looking at these pictures now makes me cold - I had to scrape ice off of the windshield before work this morning - but it was refreshing in July!



As always, a day at an amusement park was a hit with all of my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment