Thursday, July 10, 2014

so this happened

Not long ago, these arrived in C's cubby at school.  Yes, gentle reader, those are, in fact, proofs of OFFICIAL PRE-K GRADUATION PHOTOS.  And we all know that pre-k graduation is a VERY BIG DEAL, because not everyone finishes pre-k and goes on to kindergarten... oh, wait.  All kidding aside, yes, pre-k graduations are cute.  And I don't have a huge issue with them, although I do wonder how we'll top this one when C graduates from high school... but I'll channel my inner Scarlett and think about that later.


We took C down to his classroom before the ceremony and snapped some photos.


C has had some great times at our local preschool, and true to his social butterfly form, he made lots of friends.



He was also blessed with some amazing teachers.  He had Miss Brittany for two years in a row, and he and P each spent a year with Mrs. Revonda.  I told them at the end of the school year that I won't know what to do next year when I don't have a reason to come by the school after lunch every day and visit them!



C had a blast at the ceremony - he sang along to all the songs, from the scheduled performances to the processional and recessional.

 


And don't worry for a second that he might have wrinkled his diploma.  That wasn't the ACTUAL diploma.  We take this graduation stuff seriously {see paragraph one of this post}.


Mrs. Bobby is the preschool director now, but she was P's teacher when he was in the four year old class.  We're all really going to miss her, too!



C had a blast at his graduation.


Poor thing.  It's like he's never seen a camera.



You're growing up, C. I know you're ready for kindergarten... I hope kindergarten is ready for you!

1 comment:

  1. What precious pictures!! I'm sure he'll just be the best kindergartener!!

    ReplyDelete