Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Box

Two weeks ago today the boys received the suitcases Grandma Paige ordered for them. They loved them! P kept exclaiming over his suitcase that had sharks and his name! They each grabbed a suitcase and rolled it around the house for a bit. I called the boys to dinner, and after P was excused from the table, he noticed the box in which the suitcases had arrived.

He played in the box for close to 45 minutes. (Yes, he was supervised. I know those plastic packing thingies are in the box with him.)

Daddy A took some photos with his cell phone.


The box is still in our living room. I took the plastic packing material out, but the boys have both had a field day - several field days, I guess! - with the empty box. They use it as a jungle gym, a rollercoaster, a toy box, and a costume. I love watching them use their imaginations, and the box has held up surprisingly well, so I think I'll have many more opportunities to see their creative minds at work with this particular tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment