Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mrs. Heather's (surprise) baby shower

Both of P's preschool teachers are expecting babies! Mrs. Heather is due first (at the end of June), so we got together and planned to give her a surprise baby shower at the end of last month. Several of us were waiting with cameras poised for her to walk through the door to her party.


We succeeded in surprising Heather! She was able to open her gifts (There were lots of diapers and wipes, since this will be her fourth boy!) while the boys were next door with Mrs. Tamra.



Once the gifts were opened, we invited the boys to join us for some snacks.



Since everyone was at school, we asked the boys and their teachers to pose for a class picture.



P asked me to stay at school, so I headed outside for recess with my oldest son and his classmates. I wasn't surprised to see that P was happy to spend all of his recess time in the sandbox.




I am incredibly appreciative of all of Heather's work with P, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of welcoming her newest baby into the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment