Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What do C and I do on Wednesday mornings while P is at school?

We help fold the church newsletter!

We have a great time. Hanging out with an awesome group of ladies that attend First Pres is like a party! (Really, it is. Just look at these pictures. See how festive?) Okay, you got me. These pictures were taken last Wednesday, and we were having a party. Beth and Lori, who work in the church office, put together this awesome shindig to thank us for helping with the newsletter every other Wednesday.

But humor aside, C and I do enjoy our time folding the Spire Light. We chat, we label, and C takes inventory of the books in the church library and stamps the date on scrap paper with the book stamper (sans ink pad. I try to be relaxed about messes, but come on, we're not at home, here!).



I'm glad I can help, and to my fellow folders (both those pictured here and those in absentia), thanks for hanging out with C and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment