Tuesday, May 10, 2011

a dance hodge podge

Back in February, P had dance pictures taken. I received the digital images not too long ago, and since I mentioned a couple of months ago that I would share the photos, here they are!


I was really pleased with the pictures. I realize I may be just the teensiest bit biased, but he is one of the cutest cowboys I have ever seen!




The last Friday in February was the Spring Fling carnival at a nearby elementary school. Mrs. Debbie's dance school was invited to dance as part of the entertainment. P gathered with his friends and classmates by the "stage" (the paved area of the playground, where the basketball hoop was located).











He listened very carefully as Mrs. Debbie explained the order of the program and gave directions to her dance students.







P worked very hard and did his best. I think he felt a little overwhelmed by the audience. This performance was the first time the cowboys and cowgirls performed for anyone other than parents' week at dance class back in December.








Of course, at the conclusion of the performance, P (and C) were more than ready to go to the "jumpy houses" (inflatable slides and obstacle courses). The event was a fun way to kick off the weekend!

1 comment: