Tuesday, July 20, 2010

fun in Fredericksburg

After our trip to Pennsylvania, the boys and I spent a few days at Grandma Paige and Poppa Fred's house. We had all kinds of fun, but here are a few highlights.

P and C spent some time in the pool.



P got thirsty, but he handled it himself. (Yes, I know you're not supposed to drink from the hose, but once in a while - especially when it makes a cute picture - I bend the rules a bit. I'm human. Also, I drank from the garden hose myself a few times as a kid, and I'm still okay.)


P thought that spraying with the hose was even more fun than drinking from it. Aunt Tiffany wasn't his only target, but she may have been his favorite target!

We rounded out our last night in Fredericksburg with a delicious dinner of steak, salad, and corn on the cob. C was under the impression he was supposed to eat the cob, rather than the corn. Well, either that or I didn't get the memo on the proper way to eat corn on the cob...


Our trip was full of summertime activities and treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment