Sunday, August 22, 2010

Backyard Fun with a Friend

The weekend before my 30th birthday, Daddy A surprised me by arranging for my sister Tiffany and her fiance John and my friend Amanda and her daugher MJ to come and visit. On Saturday morning, the three kiddos headed out into the backyard to play.

I gave C a fauxhawk. I liked it; I thought it was cute. No one else was impressed, but C didn't seem to mind.

MJ taught P how to use our two person swing. I found out that she has a "cheese face" too.

All three kids played in the sandbox together. By together, I mean that they played in the sandbox at the same time, working on their own projects, but it was still cute.


I really enjoyed a chance to catch up with my friends, and P keeps asking me when "girl" is coming back to play, so I assume he also had a good time. Thanks for visiting, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment