Sunday, August 22, 2010

Montreat Youth Conference

While Daddy A was away at Montreat with the youth, the boys and I went to visit a few times. Thursday we went to celebrate Eric's 16th birthday with some yummy My Father's Pizza f0r lunch and delicious cake f0r dessert after dinner. During "rest", or, ahem, "free" time after lunch, we hung out with everyone. We enjoyed the scenery and just being at Montreat.



The boys ate more freezie pops than I could count, and P talked someone into painting his toenails pink.



We ended up still being there when it was time for the group photo. We hadn't planned to be there, so we didn't have our Sunday go-to-meeting clothes. I dressed the boys in the polo shirts in the diaper bag (since that was the dressy thing I had with me), and I borrowed a skirt from Cara. Here we are in front of Lake Susan.

Montreat is a wonderful experience for our youth, their leaders, and our family. I'm grateful for all the help our church provides in making the youth conference possible for our youth each year!

No comments:

Post a Comment