Wednesday, August 4, 2010

peas

This sweet boy...

is getting quite a set of manners!

We've been encouraging C to say please when he asks for things, and today we had success! I took the boys up to Montreat to hang out with Daddy A and the "big kids" in our youth group, where there happens to be an abundance of Flavorice "freezy pops". (P had, ahem, six. I think. He quickly figured out he could garner lots of "popsicles" by asking a different person to fill his order each time he wanted a new one!) C wanted in on the action to, so when I gave the boys their first freezy pops of the day, I asked, "Can you say please?" C looked at me, nodded, and said, "Peas!" He continued to practice his new skill all day. Tonight, when I put him in his diaper and asked if he was ready to go night night, he said, "Yes, peas!" As his mother, I know I'm biased, but I think it's just precious!

1 comment: