Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July!

Happy Fourth of July!  We're going to enjoy the day with family and friends at a neighborhood block party, and I hope you have special plans, too.  We're so thankful for our freedom and the men and women who help protect this country and our freedom.


{And y'all, I had plans to snap a cute photo of the boys with Liberty, a bald eagle at Busch Gardens.  But Liberty moved to California, and Juno, the new glove-trained bald eagle is actually not all the way glove trained yet - he's still in training.  So there were no bald eagles available for cute photos.  Instead I hunted for another place to take a cute, holiday-themed photo.  When Daddy A spotted this statue of fireworks, I thought, "BOOM!  Excellent photo spot!"  {Y'all see what I did there?  "BOOM!" because that's what fireworks sound like!  I know, I'm hilarious.  I get that a lot.}  But P and C weren't as cooperative as they might have been, because we were at a theme park, and YOUTH!!!  So enjoy this imperfect - but still adorable - photo.  I'm keepin' it real on the blog today, because that's how I roll.}


No comments:

Post a Comment