Wednesday, July 31, 2013

orange belt testing

I mentioned that P started Tae Kwon Do in mid April, and he love love loves it.  He usually chooses to go to class five days a week, so by the end of May, P was ready to test for his orange belt.

Testing has multiple components, and students have to demonstrate knowledge of each one.  P had to do his form {I didn't post a video - sorry!} and show off his self defense skills with Mr. Barr.


There were several rounds of sparring, including a chance for P and his classmate Noah to face off.


And - P's favorite - a chance to break a board.  He did it so quickly I wasn't able to get a photo.

At the end of his testing, I asked P to pose for a photo with his instructors.  They are such wonderful teachers, and such sweet, sweet, girls.


I love you, P, and I'm so proud of your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment