Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Letterland!

P's class spent a day at Tweetsie when Letterland was visiting.  There was a chance to meet some of the letter people and take in some letter shows, but everyone also had some time to take in the regular activities at the theme park.

I had promised P since the start of school that I would do my best to take a day off of work and go on this field trip.  Daddy A and I allowed C to take a day off of school as well, and all four of us headed up the mountain.

It was no surprise to me that P requested the tilt-a-whirl early in the day.  Daddy A, C, P, and P's friend Noah climbed into the car and got ready to spin!


A group of us rode the train into the mouse mine.  I dazzled frightened everyone with my knowledge of the cheesy {pun intended} song lyrics playing inside the mine.


I agreed to take P and Noah for a ride on the Tweetsie Twister.  We got buckled in, and just before the attendant pushed the button to start the ride, Noah looked at me and said, "I hope I don't throw up on this ride."  Fortunately, he didn't.  In fact, P and Noah spent most of the ride shouting, "Faster!  Faster!"


We met up with some classmates to take in one of the Letterland shows.  Daddy A and I used our theme park prowess to score front row seats for our group.


Before heading home, we rode the train as a school group.  All of us had a great time, and I think this field trip can be labeled a rousing success!

No comments:

Post a Comment