Sunday, August 16, 2015

NDS Extravaganza

In the spring, our school puts on a performance for the parents and community.  Each grade level chooses a unit of study to showcase.  Second grade chose Westward Expansion, and P decided as soon as the script was introduced that the deepest desire of his heart was to be Railroad Worker Number One.  He wrote his teacher a sweet note explaining his hopes, but also that he understood if he needed to take a different part or be in the chorus.  He was thrilled to be chosen for his dream role!  {I know I'm biased, but I think he makes an adorable RRW1!}


Here he is on stage with Railroad Worker Number Two, who was in the other second grade class.  RRW2 and P have the same given name - I think the teachers thought that was cute!


About half of the second grade group is pictured here.


Daddy A was able to get a group shot of most of the kindergarten in all their tie-dyed glory.  :)  {C is fourth from the left on the second row.}


The students did a great job, and their hard work was evident.  I know my boys both enjoyed their time in the spotlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment