Friday, August 14, 2015

take me out to the ball game

P played t-ball in kindergarten, and then last year he didn't express any desire to play. This year, as the time for baseball season approached, P asked if he could play for the school team. When P agreed to cut back on his TKD classes, Daddy A and I signed him up for baseball.

Most of the kids on P's team had played multiple previous seasons, but he worked hard to catch up to his teammates. He made lots of improvement over the season, and he enjoyed baseball. He's already looking forward to next season! I was proud of the effort he put in to improving his skills, and I'm so glad he had the experience of a team sport again.


Going to his games was lots of fun, and I love seeing him learn more and more about who he is and the kind of person he wants to be.  I can't wait to see what the future holds for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment