Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Boys will be boys...

...and bumps and bruises will follow!

This afternoon, while P was at dance, C and the babysitter were playing a game of "chase C" (this is funnier if you put his name in place of his initial, for those of you who know it) in his bedroom. In the process of running and laughing, C crashed into a corner and got a knot on his forehead. Our sitter explained it to me as "C had an accident with his face". One popsicle later, and he was quite cheered up.

After I got home and the boys and I had dinner (C for the second time), I asked C to show me his boo boo. The swelling has gone down significantly, but you can see a tiny cut and some bruising on the left side of his forehead.


Here's the obligatory close up shot:

Fortunately, he seems blissfully unaware of his mishap now, and as the title of my post indicates, I'm sure there will be more to come. Hopefully they'll all be this insignificant!

No comments:

Post a Comment