Thursday, August 22, 2013

Funland!

Earlier this summer, Grandma Paige and Poppa Fred treated the boys to a visit to Funland, which I assumed was going to be a lot like a trip to Chuck E. Cheese.  I'm not too proud to tell you that I was wrong.  Funland is not limited to arcade games and tickets.  They have all manner of rides and amusements, including an indoor roller coaster.


The boys played several games of air hockey.


And, of course, they also hit up the arcade games that dispensed tickets.  P won 1,000 tickets at one game and traded in his morning winnings for three Sonic the Hedgehog characters.  I'm sure glad he did that, because that's what clued me in to his love for Sonic and pals, seeing as we don't own the game or any other Sonic paraphernalia.  And as cute as he looks in this photo, I'm just going to tell y'all now that it's nothing compared to seeing him snuggled up to these guys in bed.


I have a feeling Funland is going to be a requested stop every summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment